The Society of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Society of Souls

A Bleach RPG fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day of swords(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

A day of swords(open) Empty
PostSubject: A day of swords(open)   A day of swords(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Vergil had been up for an hour and was too bored in his dorm waiting for something to happen. He was walking the academy grounds hoping to find an instructor so he could train more and get ahead. Graduation is almost near I just need to finish up my requirements and pass the test and I'll be a fully fledged member of the Gotei thirteen, Vergil thought. His facial expressions doesn't show it but knowing that he is so close is really bugging him. Vergil had noticed the sun was coming up and he stopped to look at it. Vergil always liked looking at the sun rise especially in the Seiretei. The white spiritual stone had made it so much prettier than in the human world.

Vergil stood their a couple of minutes to watch it before continuing on his walk through the grounds. He missed his sword Yamato. He wondered where could it have gone. He remembered through the years at the academy, up until now, others saying that they were able to keep all the possessions they had on them when they passed over to the Soul Society. Vergil kept wondering why he was able to keep his clothes and what he had in his pockets but not his beloved sword. Vergil tried to read up on it but didn't find anything on the topic only on the origins of the Zanpaukto. The blade he awoken with in the Soul Society with. Upon his entrance into the academy he had to turn it in and was promised it back for certain training exercises as well as upon his graduation. That was one of the reasons why he was so anxious to graduate so he can get the zanpaukto back and unravel it's secrets.

Vergil's walk had come to an end when he found himself at the Dojo where students at the academy would be trained in the art of the sword. Vergil, having already been trained the Iaido sword art, had some what of an advantage in the weaponry classes. He opened the door and walked towards the storage closet were the Bokens were kept. He Grabbed one and approached a training dummy since there was no one there. Vergil set up the dummy and held the boken in his left hand as if it were sheathed. He stood there as if he was waiting for something to happen

Last edited by Vergil on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nayonayo Mai

Nayonayo Mai

PostSubject: Re: A day of swords(open)   A day of swords(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Mai hummed softly, contemplating weather or not it was worth the effort to attempt to skip down the path in front of her. On one hand, she could clearly see the imprint of energy that the other student's had left after walking over the path. On the other, they had all been walking so if she attempted to leave the ground she wasn't all that sure if she wouldn't come down on something other than the path. Like a rock.

And then there was also the thought that it would be a bit common for her to skip, and that if someone were to see her it would be frowned upon. Not to mention that it would only compound the issue of people treating her like a small child. Just because all the other students resembled teenagers or adults didn't mean that she wasn't older than them in real age. Maybe.

Deciding that those things outweighed the positive, Mai kept to a stately pace as she mimicked placing her feet exactly where others had stepped. Which kept her from wandering off the path as her dull eyes stared at things other than the physical realm.

Soon enough she came to the dojo door, sliding the screen to the right and stepping up into the room after shedding her geta. Tabi lightly tapping against the wooden floor, Mai navigated herself towards the stationary glow of living-reiatsu. She paused a few feet away, aware only that the soul held a practice sword in hand while standing still.

"I am sorry to bother you. Do you mind if I join you in practicing here?" she queried softly, head cocked to the side in an expression of interest even if her gaze was focused almost through him instead of on him.
Back to top Go down
Vergil

PostSubject: Re: A day of swords(open)   A day of swords(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Vergil had grabbed the hilt of his Boken and quickly turned around as if he were to attack. He stopped with the tip of the boken pointing towards the new comer. "Draw your weapon," he said simply. "My name is Vergil and who might be my opponents name?" he said sounding like he would be perfect for squad eleven. Vergil had then quickly turned around again and lunged forward at the dummy for an horizontal slash. After the slash he performed an upward diagonal slash going from the bottom left to the top right hand corner. Vergil then held the boken vertical and slid it across his hand as if there was a cloth there and as if he were cleaning the blade off.

Vergil then twirled the training sword in his hand and then put it behind his back with the blade facing down and used his left hand as the sheath as he slid the sword down into it. Vergil closed his left hand and held the sword. He brought the sword down and held it at his left side. He turned around this time but more calmly. "Sorry about that," He said, "In my former life I was a trained swordsman in the Iado art." he said. "And I accept your Challenge."
Back to top Go down
Nayonayo Mai

Nayonayo Mai

PostSubject: Re: A day of swords(open)   A day of swords(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Mai cocked her head to the side, watching the other student's fluid actions and blinking bemusedly at his words. "Challenge? I merely asked if I could practice here..." she trailed off, musing on the irony of the people whom she had met in this dojo and their affinity towards spars. "Nonetheless, I would gladly accept a spar from you Vergil-san."

She smiled widely, eyes fluttering close and turning upward into disarming crescents. "I am Nayonayo Mai, it is a pleasure to meet you Vergil-san. What are your terms for the spar?" Inclining her head slightly, she greeted the other spirit respectfully, wondering what his concept of a spar would be in comparison to Asuka-san's. Hopefully he wasn't as stubbornly male about things.

The pale orange silk of her kimono rustled as she shifted, her small child-hands brushing at her obi absentmindedly. Slim fingers slipping under the ornate cloth and sliding along to her side until she jostled the wood of her practice sword. Withdrawing her hand, Mai peered serenely towards Vergil-san, managing to meet his eyes with her own blind ones.
Back to top Go down
Nayonayo Mai

Nayonayo Mai

PostSubject: Re: A day of swords(open)   A day of swords(open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 am

OOC - We have missions to attend to, we should put this on hold until we complete the missions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day of swords(open)   A day of swords(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day of swords(open)
Page 1 of 1