The Society of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Society of Souls

A Bleach RPG fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jyunana The Fox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jyunana

Jyunana The Fox Empty
PostSubject: Jyunana The Fox   Jyunana The Fox Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Name: Jyunana *I just like it…. Dunno what it means*

Visual Age: 15

Real Age: Close to maybe 80

Reatsu Colour: Orange

Appearance: Jyunana The Fox Shinsengumi__Saito__by_Ravavyre

Personality: Jyunana, or Jyu for short is a wily cunning man. Perhaps cunning is not such a proper word. Jyu is a trickster, and can be mischievous at times. However, he can be a little vengeful, but only in the sort of way a trickster or prankster would get even. Commonly, Jyu is very usual in his bag of antics, many of which include seduction, theft of food, humiliation of the prideful, or vengeance for a perceived slight, and often times he can torture someone by leaving them guess and wait in anticipation for a prank that will never come, or let them worry about if they wronged him by pulling a prank on them without cause.
However, if one looks deeper, Jyu is neither good nor evil, chaotic, undomesticated, and least of all tame. He has his own brand of justice, his own way of doing things, and most of all his own way of going about those things. Sometimes, like a crazy wind, one second he is there and the next he is gone, as if he never existed, but somehow the very earth yeans for him to come again, and so too is how he is, never settling down yet doing exactly that. Perhaps the best way to put it, territorial, down to the core, protecting things within his realm of influence, yet at the same time doing and appearing to be doing nothing at all.

Likes and Dislikes:
A good too many things to list… and a precious few things to dislike that it makes it quite easy

Dislikes:
Sweaty people, and smelly people… however he isn’t above making people smelly then ranting about how much they smell
Quiet… such a dislike that the need to fill that silence often comes out in pranks
Serious things… well who can blame him, they are boring and dull.
Silence… did I mention it

Rules… who makes rules only to want people to follow them.. pfft
Serious Things… did I mention those?

Division:
Academy Student

History:
Born in a funny year, to a funny woman with no husband, with only a grandma to care for him. Jyunana was always odd, yet practical and difficult sometimes. Jyunana was fated to die young, or perhaps be born early as some might think, those who knew of an afterlife certainly thought so. Jyunana was only 15 when he died, his life full of mischief and bewilderment, along with some sorrow for his passing.
Not much pray to tell happened, he grew up in a poor village, but that is not to say he was poor in life, but rather rich in it. Played with other boys, took up fishing to help feed the family, even worked at a job in his late years. Met a girl, fell in love, fell out of love and then had no chance to fall back in. His grandma took care of him best she could, called him home for supper, or woke him up if he slept too long, took care of him while he was sick, and bathed him when he was young.
The only truly interesting thing that happened to him was his death. While playing with the other boys, Jyunana fell into an old old well. Bone dry with nothing in it, deep enough to need a long rope to fish him out, and shallow enough for him to call out to his friends. However none ever came, for they were playing hide and seek, and while the seeker searched for him, they always said he had found the best hiding spot, for who can find one when one is dead. Alone in a well, Jyunana died, not of hunger, not of thirst, but of the quest for freedom. Deciding to climb out, if possible, he did so, and got about half way up, but as old wells go, this one was old, and several stones crumbled and he tumbled down, brained himself with one or two stones as they fell. That night a rainstorm came and washed more stones on top of him, dead, buried all in less time than it takes to tell this tale.
Being dead is one thing, but the afterlife can be brutal if one is not helped, and Jyunana was not helped for a long time. Out in the woods, buried and in a deep well, any shinigami’s dream, and a hollows wonder fest. However, Jyunana was “saved” just in time, for a traveler had died several hundred yards away from him, and while that was not close by human standards, for shinigami they swung by and picked him up as well, a bum rap as any chap should receive.

There is no welcome wagon; no party when one arrives in Soul Society. One is simply there, in Rukongai and one has to figure it out for themselves. Jyunana did, not well but he managed to not get beat up every day, nor taken advantage of by local thugs or nastiness as he calls them. It took money to get into the academy, believe it or not, and on top of that you need to have some sort of gift as well, if not, they just take your money and send you home. Sometimes things must be sworn in vengeance or done in the name of justice, Jyunana was not that type of person, he wanted to get in, and so he did, by cheating, but he did never the less.

A secret, which can be told here and now, but nowhere else. Four people in front of him, were two people roughly his age, a boy and a girl, they seemed to be brother and sister, or related to say the least. They had the gift, or whatever it was that it was called, and were marked by something, given a badge to present to the guy, to wave the fee and such. Now tricking two people is harder than tricking one, and even harder than tricking none. So Jyu first made a deal, if the girl would trade places with him, he would pay her the amount was needed to get in, which he said “Everyone needs a little money to use after they get in” she of course agreed. Now, presently he stood behind the boy, who was not really aware yet, for he was too focused on that badge he was holding. Blood is stronger than water they say, and even stronger than wine one might agree. So, Jyu presented the boy with a choice, to stay with his sister, or to get in ahead of her, and have the chance to miss where she went. With no money, and nothing to lose, Jyu told him he could trade places with the girl if he gave him the badge, as she already had the money to get in, why would there be any difference. Therefore, being a good brother, the boy went in back and traded with his sister; the sister came upfront and stood behind Jyu, to be closer to her brother of course. However, the brother thought the sister had enough money to get them both in, and the sister thought the brother had the badge. Therefore, when Jyu presented the badge, he went in and that was that. The girl went in and paid, she was tested and seen as gifted, and in she went. Two more people did there business, but it is boring to hear of that, and then brother came up, with no money he was sent away without even a second look, thinking his sister deserted him, he left with a huff and Jyu hasn’t heard from the brother since; he is very good friends with the sister though, as she thought the brother to be “too good” to talk to her, and doesn’t worry about him either.
Back to top Go down
Verloren Kuroro
Shinigami, 8th Division Remnant
Verloren Kuroro

Jyunana The Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jyunana The Fox   Jyunana The Fox Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Hmm. I think that you need to make the history as up to the last year in the academy.. You may have already done so, and I just don't see it, as, I found your history confusing for some reason. Anyways, i'll call this approved as it stands, but if there is a problem, another admin or mod, please state it.
Back to top Go down
Jyunana

Jyunana The Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jyunana The Fox   Jyunana The Fox Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:14 am

Actually, I've seen people get over-written for gaining higher ranks, and kinda hoped someone would over-ride me to give me first year academy student... which would be kinda fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne
Shinigami, 6th Divison Remnant
Thomas Welbourne

Jyunana The Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jyunana The Fox   Jyunana The Fox Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:35 am

I'm sorry, this is not approved. As the template states, you need to put your history up your last year in the academy
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Jyunana The Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jyunana The Fox   Jyunana The Fox Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 pm

I talked to him and approved him for first year so he is Approved
Back to top Go down
https://thesocietyofsouls.rpg-board.net
Thomas Welbourne
Shinigami, 6th Divison Remnant
Thomas Welbourne

Jyunana The Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jyunana The Fox   Jyunana The Fox Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:00 pm

allright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jyunana The Fox Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jyunana The Fox   Jyunana The Fox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jyunana The Fox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Society of Souls :: Registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: