The Society of Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Society of Souls

A Bleach RPG fourm

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azjiki.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azjiki

Azjiki

Azjiki. Empty
PostSubject: Azjiki.   Azjiki. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Name:He is known Merely as Azjiki, Or something with an honorific on it to most people. The only person who he would permit to call him by just Azjiki is Okami.

Age:Unknown. He is known the be the Second oldest Kaimoduso ever.

Reatsu Colour:Varies. Refer to familliar.

Appearance:
Look at my avatar please and thank you. He's about six foot tall, And as you can see his hair is rather long. His eyes are strange. Even though he's blind, They're still perfectly normal..Except that he has no pupils. The entire iris and everything inside of the iris is a yellow. If you placed your finger upon his eyeball you wouldn't even be able to feel the bump cause by the lens in a humans eye, So his blindness is apparently genetic. He has no adam's apple either, Seeing as he's mute and sort of lacking vocal chords. His ears look normal, and actually are. He has an inner ear, But his ear drums are too soft to transmit sound. However the strange thing is is that this allows him to "Hear" Reiatsu. This is nowhere near as powerful as just plain sensing however, It's really just a quirk. His drums seem to be able to adjust to more powerful reiatsu as well, Meaning that he can't really be harmed this way.

Personality:
Azjiki is somewhat of a mystery. He is quite formal usually...I'm bad at personalities, Really i am. If you want to find out what he acts like, Try rping with him. It'd make the site more popular!

Likes and Dislikes:
Loud people. Annoying people. Disrespectful people. All these things he dislikes.

Serenity. Good sake. Gardening. Meditation. Things he does like.

Go into Rp for more info....I'm not good with stuff like this >.<

Level:

History:
The Kaimoduso are mysterious as crap so you won't get much in the way of history.

Azjiki is an Afrikaan, Born somewhere in the Savannah. He was shunned as a baby, Being blind deaf and mute, His Cries as a babe mere hoarse whispers, Air flowing through a constricted throat.
He was abonded by his mother, And picked up by a shaman. He lived that way, And became known as a shaman himself somehow. He only talked to spirits at his young age, And only on a very base level. The height of his communication was knowing what he was holding, Spirits warning him of bad things, And him learning that he was considered a shaman.

He doesn't know exactly what age he died at, As at that time in his life his connection with the physical world had slipped because of the little connection he had to it. He thinks it was sometime around his twenty third year. He lived a perfectly sinless life, Having no chance in it to commit sin.

His time as a soul was long. Back in those days the African plains were neglected by shinigami because of the small population, And the fact that they were constantly moving. He was eventually konso'd, And was sent to Kaimei Rando because of his sinless life.

The next part of his life you do not get to hear about, But be satisfied with knowing that he was only the second person to be sent there (The first was okami, Who was already a kaimoduso) Was turned into a Kaimoduso (By okami) And gathered much sin from the world, Purifying hollows in his own way. The shinigami feared him by his mere name, For he had killed them, When they interfered with him.

When sealed Azjiki did the practical thing. He sat. And sat. And sat. And he sat until this very day, Almost in a trance, Mediatating of sorts.

Merits and Flaws:

Cut off (8 point flaw)
Your Character is not just blind, Deaf or mute, He is all three. Because of this communicating with any other being is extremely hard, And this is a great impairment upon your character. Because of these voids your sense of touch and taste will be developed to a much higher point, So that may be consolation. People will find you freakish to talk too, And may even give up all together, Since making sign language in your palm may piss them off.

Friendly (1 point Merit)
Requirements: Cannot have Sting of Failure Flaw
You find that making friends comes easily to you, after meeting someone you both feel like you have known each other for years. With this merit you find it easy to gain allies of the same race, even your opponents may comment on how it is unfortunate that the two should have to meet in this fashion.

Ambidextrous (2 point Merit)
Requirements: cannot have Withered Limb – arm
You are equality skilled with both hands, uses of this will sometime carry two weapons (in the case of zanpakuto the shikai form takes the form of two blades) or will coastally swap what hand their weapon is in.

Street Smarts (1/2 Point Merit)
Requirements: Must be Shinigami, Arrancar or Kaimodosu - becomes a 1 point Merit when coppled with Human Remnant
Whilst some of the Shinigami/Arrancar/Kaimodosu seem to become stuck in the era that they died, you have managed to keep up to date with current affairs in the human world. You know of all the current laws and customs, as well as what most of the gadgets do, you even have the ability to dive a car.... all be it badly.
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

Azjiki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azjiki.   Azjiki. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:02 pm

would idealy like more on Personality but otherwise

1/3 approveals
Back to top Go down
https://thesocietyofsouls.rpg-board.net
Azjiki

Azjiki

Azjiki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azjiki.   Azjiki. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:16 pm

I know but i'm bad at writing histories. >.< And you know what my rp skill is, And as i said i do have a definite personality for Azjiki...I just can't put it down on paper. It's Epheareal.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Welbourne
Shinigami, 6th Divison Remnant
Thomas Welbourne

Azjiki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azjiki.   Azjiki. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:56 pm

approved 2/3 O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azjiki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azjiki.   Azjiki. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down